2008 Jeep PatriotCRM Mitchell1 2021-02-18T23:01:28+00:00
- ABS WHEEL SENSOR – Remove & Replace – One
- CHECK ABS LIGHT IS ON AND BRAKING IS FUNNY
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Mfr Body CD MK Inner,Both – [Includes: R&I Outer Tie Rod Ends.] – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed.]
ALEX M. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/17/2021